Lloyds Rural Auctions form part of the national Lloyds online auction platform, offering greater exposure to rural vendors and more variety for regional customers. Lloyds are the trusted leaders in Australian online auctions.
Macquarie Auctions and Burns & Co Auctions have now merged with Lloyds to create Lloyds Rural Auctions.
Based out of our Bathurst & Dubbo branches the merge has created one of the strongest auction companies in rural Australia.
Lloyds Rural Auctions provide auctioneering and valuation services throughout the mining, agricultural and commercial industries.
We are the most dynamic auction house in regional NSW, conducting sales for major finance companies, liquidators, commercial and industrial businesses as well as local government agencies such as NSW Police, NSW TAFE and NSW Sheriff.
We are very active in the mining sector and have bi-monthly mining surplus auctions from both our Bathurst & Dubbo facilities.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any questions regarding holding an auction of your own or participating as a buyer or seller in any of our auctions.
If you are looking to sell commercial, industrial or mining assets then we are the answer.
Lloyds Rural Auctions offer;
- Over 5000 square metres of warehouse and acres of yard space between Bathurst & Dubbo
- 20 years of unrivaled knowledge & auction skills
- Solid advertising strategies, including massive Australia-wide website presence and social media advertising that is second to none
- Ability to travel anywhere in rural Australia
- NAB trust account / AVAA member / Licensed motor dealer / liquor licensed
- Traditional and online auctions using the LATEST technology
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurances
- WH&S requirements
Some of our ongoing clients and past auctions include;
- Newcrest mining, North Parkes mines, Pybar mining, PJL mining, DGI mining, Electrolux Orange, NSW Sheriff, NSW Police, NSW TAFE, NSW Govt bodies, Public Trustee, Various mining companies, Sony, Samsung & Electrolux, Some of Australia’s leading retailers, Major banks & Liquidators, Major INSURANCE companies, PLUS MANY MORE..
Do you want to be the first to know about our newest stock?
Register here to receive Auction notifications directly to your inbox!